Web hosting is like warriors,
Because If it’s not available then you can’t able to do blogging,
That’s why I decided to compile the list of 103+ eye-catching web hosting statistics that you should know If you are a blogger or a webmaster.
Let’s get started
The websites are usually stored inside special computers which are also known as servers, and they are hosted in hosting.
When the people using the Internet want to view your site, They have to type the address of the site or the domain of the site on their browser.
The computer then connects to the server and the webpages will get in delivered to them via a browser.
There are many hosting companies, or most of them will need you to have your domain for hosting them.
If you are devoid of any domains, the companies will help you in getting one.
Table Of Contents
Web Hosting Statistics That You Should Know
Here are some of the essential hosting statistics of the whole content which will help you in learning a few things about web hosting in detail.
- Although the most significant number of hosting providers is from North America, usually the highest numbers of Internet users are from Asia (Source: HostingTribunal)
2. Most website is built on WordPress, and it is one of the go-to choices for most users. (Source: Website Builder Expert)
3. There are over 330,000 providers of web hosting (Source: HostingTribunal)
4. Nearly twenty percent of the market is held by GoDaddy, which comes along with Amazon, 1&1 as well as Hostgator. (Source: HostingAdvice)
5. Mobile users will generate nearly sixty percent of all online traffic. (Source: HostingTribunal)
6. In the world, there are more than 4.4 billion Internet users. This data is approximate, and the number is ever-growing. (Source: Internet World Stats)
7. most users are in Asia where the region accounts for almost a total of 50% of the Internet users. next in line in Europe with around 20 % (Source: HostingFacts)
8. The most number of Internet users goes the country of China. There are more than a billion Internet users in China currently accounting for almost 20% of Internet voters, followed by India. (Source: Statista)
9. The number of people in China who uses the Internet is double the population of the U.S. and also more than the combination of the population of the total of U.S., Russia, Japan, and Mexico. (Source: TechCrunch)
10. The percentage of Chinese mobile internet users is 98% (Source: Statista)
11. Iceland is a nation with the most notable Internet entry on our planet — with an astounding 100 percent of its residents utilizing the Internet. (Source: HostingFacts)
12. The Internet forced retail deals as much as $2.84 trillion in 2018 and is relied upon to affect retail deals as much as $3.45 trillion in 2019. (Source: Emarketer)
13. Web advertisements burn through $205 billion contrasted with T.V. promotion’s $192 billion – which means worldwide publicizing surpassed T.V. publicizing for the absolute first time in 2017 (Source: VOX)
14. The expected 1.92 billion persons are relied upon to buy anything on the Web in 2019. (Source: BuildThis)
15. In the U.S 80 percent of the Internet, clients are relied upon buying online. (Source: HostingFacts)
16. More than 4.4 million new blogs starting on a daily basis. (Source: TechJury)
17. More than 500 million tweets are posted each day. (Source: HostingFacts)
18. More than 5.6 billion Google looks are made every day. (Source: SERPWatch)
19. There are 342 million enlisted names of the domain as of the second the last sector of 2018. (Source: VeriSign)
20. Names of domain enlistments have urbanized by 3.5 percent year and year. (Source: VeriSign)
21. About 43.59 percent of all names of domains utilize as a .com area named extension .top TLDs dispersion. (Source: HostingFacts)
22. There are some 1,508 area name expansions (TLDs) as of December 2018. (Source: HostingFacts)
23. Having enrolled 49.98 percent of all space names, Godaddy is the most significant domain name enlistment center as of December 2018. (Source: HostingFacts)
24. The world’s 1 website was dispersed on 1991 August 6, by a physicist from England, Tim Berners-Lee. (Source: BusinessInsider)
25. Now, 51.8 percent of the entire Internet traffic originates from bots, while 48.2 percent of web traffic originates from people. (Source: TechSeen)
26. Google is the world’s top visited site, Which is trailed by Facebook and YouTube. Chinese internet hunt Baidu is the top 4 visited site in the World. (Source: forum)
27. With 59.7 percent piece of the overall industry with 22.6 million dynamic destinations, WordPress is the main CMS in the World. It has some destinations like New York Times, Forbes, and the Facebook Blog too. (Source: HostingFacts)
28. More than 30,000 websites are hacked every day. (Source: WebARX)
29.WordPress is the topmost hacked CMS — by a percentage of 83 of the hacked websites which are utilizing the WordPress stage. (Source: Info Security Magzine)
30. By the end of January 2017, the number of websites was almost 1,805,260,010 increase from that of 906,616,188, which was in 2016 January. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
31. The most famous content management systems, which are also known as the CMS include Drupal, Joomla, and even WordPress, which dominate having a 60% market share. (Source: Kinsta)
32. many websites don’t use any content management systems which counts up to about 51.3% (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
33. Few of the most prominent WordPress-using sites are Forbes, The New York times, and also the Facebook Blog. (Source: Forbes)
34. Websites have only 3 seconds to engage the reader. Almost about 40% of the consumers leave the page when a website loads slowly. (Source: HOBO)
35.WordPress powers more than 32% of the websites present on the Internet. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
36. About half or 50% of sites that are hosted today are on Apache or Nginx which are free or open-source servers. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
37. More than half-billion dollars get lost every year due to slow websites along with conversion rates which can drop to around 7% as per result. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
38. A 1-second deferral in page reaction causes a 7% decrease in Web-based business transformations. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
39.38% of U.K. online customers will decide on a Web-based business site or application on the off chance that it takes more than 10 seconds to stack. (Source: NA)
40. Transformation rate increments by 74%. (Source: NA)
41. The 4-second deferral in the page load brings about the loss (11.02%) of online visits. (Source: Optimizely)
42. A 20-second postponement in page load brings about the loss of 44.19% of online visits. (Source: Optimizely)
43. Locales on the principal page of the Google query items have a standard page load with a speed of fewer than 2000 milliseconds. Locales on the 10th page of the Google list items have a normal page load of 2300 milliseconds speed. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
44. The world’s leading 50 internet business sites have a normal page load of 2.51 seconds speed. The quickest of those heaps within 0.457 seconds. (Source: NA)
45. Pages must fill inside 1000 milliseconds to keep up a client’s consideration. (Source: Kinsta)
46. For each 1 second of progress in its site page load speed and Walmart.com was experienced capable of a 2% expansion in changes. (Source: WPOStats)
47.30,000 locales are hacked each day. (Source: WebARX)
48.86% of sites have at any rate one genuine security powerlessness. (Source: NA)
49.56% of the hacked WordPress locales, 84% of the hacked sites of Joomla, 96% of the hacked Magento destinations, and 81% of the hacked sites of Drupal are utilizing obsolete CMS applications. (Source: NA)
50.84% of online customers would forsake a buy if the information was sent more than an unreliable association. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
51.28.9% of online customers search for green comprehensive Validation Certificate pointers in the location bar before purchasing. (Source: NA)
52.90% of enormous associations have endured a digital security rupture. (Source: CSM)
53. Security ruptures cost vast associations (over 500 representatives) somewhere in the range of £1.46m to £3.14m. The normal expense to independent ventures is £75,000 and £311,000. (Source: NA)
54.71% of ISO 27001 is accepting ordinary or infrequent solicitations from their production network to give proof of ISO 27001 confirmation. (Source: NA)
55.8% of SMEs and 24% of enormous undertakings are presently utilizing a private cloud framework. (Source: Europa)
56.46% of massive undertakings previously used as far as possible their utilization of cloud administrations since they are uncertain of the area of their information. 46% likewise have worries about issues of lawful purview in case of a question. (Source: Europa)
57. Server vacation costs $7,908 every moment all things considered. (Source: NA)
- Asia is the landmass with the most web clients, yet most of the suppliers are in North America (very nearly 5000). Europe comes next, and Asia is third, with a little more than the web hosts of 1500. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Separating the suppliers by nation, the Web facilitating details show the U.S. as a reasonable pioneer, with 58.08%. The following contender, Germany, is trailing route behind at 8.33%. (Source: HostAdvice)
- Each significant nation has an alternate most loved host. GoDaddy is the top decision in the States. 1&1 rules in Germany, while the unmistakable market pioneer in China is Aliyun. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Web facilitating is so locally situated that 10/10 top has in the Czech Republic are nearby organizations. Same goes for Italy (9/10 hosts). (Source: HostAdvice)
- Iceland is the nation with the most elevated market infiltration, with practically 100% of the populace on the Web. (Source: HostSorter)
- In correlation, an incredible 462 million individuals in India utilize the Web; however, that records for just 34.4% of the populace. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
Web Hosting Industry Statistics
Here are some interesting facts about the web hosting industry that you should know:
- In the following piece of the excursion, we will become familiar with the condition of the Web facilitating industry and how its occupants rose to control. (Source: NA)
- The Web has entered our lives like no other innovation. It took just four years for the Web to arrive at 1 million clients. Phone accomplished a similar infiltration in 75 years. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- What numbers of sites are online at this moment? 1,691 billion. Furthermore, they all require a host to control them. (Source: Internet Live Stats)
- In 2017, the worldwide Web facilitating piece of the overall industry had a 32.12 billion dollar valuation. The business is relied upon to develop to 76.2 billion by 2023. (Source: Market Research Future)
- The normal cost for a joint facilitating administration is around $3-10. A better-than-average VPS server will cost you someplace in the scope of $30-55. (Source: Web Hosting Secret Revealed)
- Speed is vital for customers and suppliers the same. By a harsh gauge, the U.S. economy loses around $500 million consistently due to slow sites. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- 2018 was another fruitful year for Web-based business storekeepers. The worldwide pool of customers expanded by 8%, arriving at 1.8 billion online customers. (Source: We Are Social)
- The Web-based business industry created $2 trillion a year ago, and the numbers continue developing. (Source: HostingDounts)
- Portable use is reshaping the business, with over 58% of traffic originating from cell phones and tablets. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Distributed computing is the quickest developing tech administration. A year ago alone, the general population cloud showcase became an enormous 17.6%. (Source: Statista)
- There are >338,561 web hosting statistics suppliers around the globe, as of 2019 May. (Source: Finances Online)
- WordPress is still number one as a CMS (Source: Plesk)
- 44.6 million Of new remarks are added with WordPress every month. That is a higher number of remarks than the number of inhabitants in Argentina. (Source: Web Hosting Insiders)
- Four hundred nine million every month see pages on WordPress. (Source: WhoisHostingThis)
- Fifty thousand new web journals are added with WordPress every day. (Source: N/A)
- A second spot, CMS, is the Joomla. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- The Top 10 Companies Host approximately One out of Four of the World’s Websites. (Source: HostingAdvice)
- The leading ten facilitating organizations control 23% of the Web facilitating market. (Source: N/A)
- Speed is a central point on profitability just as SERP evaluations, the speed of the facilitated site is a huge business. (Source: N/A)
- It is assessed that moderate stacking sites cost the U.S. economy above $500 million every year with the solitary second defer diminishing change rates by 7%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- Lift Conversion charge with Load Times which are faster. (Source: N/A)
- Improving your site’s stacking time can altogether help transformation rates. Research utilizing genuine information from 33 significant online retailers demonstrated that expanding the stacking time from eight seconds to two seconds brought about a lift to the transformation pace of 74%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- The Speed of the Internet Still Accelerating. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- In what feels like exponential development in the speed of access, the normal association speed of web clients has ascended from around 2Mbps in 2011 to practically 6.5 Mbps. That is an expansion of 200%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- In November 2016, versatile Web got to surpassed customary work area utilization and now speaks to 51.6% of traffic on the Web. (Source: CoSoMedia)
- Google Chrome Still King: Google Chrome still speaks to a lot of the perusing market, with over 75.7% strength. Runner-up goes to Firefox with a 13.6% share of the market then Safari (3.7%), I.E. (4.6%), and Opera (1.1%). (Source: Wikipedia)
FAQ Related To 103+ Web Hosting Statistics That Every WebMaster Need To Know
How many Web hosting companies are there?
All over the world, there are 330,000 web hosting providers/companies available.
How many active websites are there in 2022?
As per the report, there is over 1.74 billion blog/website there in 2022.
What is the web hosting trends for 2022?
There are so many hosting trends available in 2022, You can read this blog post which helps you to understand hosting trends.
Which hosting is best, If you want to suggest?
There are so many hosting available in the market but If you are a beginner then I recommend you to try Rocket.net because it’s very amazing hosting and even WordPress recommends this hosting too.
As I said hosting is like a warrior which can break or make your blog,
I hope you got some amazing facts about web hosting which almost no one knows,
If you find this article helpful, Let me know in the comment section, and also If you have more amazing facts related to Web Hosting,
So you can comment on that and I’ll try to add that interesting fact soon.